How it Works. Onsite Fleet Fueling
Onsite fleet fueling is a fit for you if:
- Your fleet frequently returns to a centralized location and/or you have off-road equipment that needs fuel.
- Your fleet has long periods of downtime when onsite fueling can be done.
- Your site has access to our fuel delivery truck to maneuver.
- Your vehicles are staged in a place, easily accessible by a fuel truck.
- Your fleet is growing, making it hard to keep up with onsite tank sizes.
- Onsite fueling can fill a temporary or project-based need.
- You require better reporting on fuel usage and costs.
With on-site fueling services, all your drivers need to do is return their vehicles to your base locations. Our delivery technicians will visit your site on your schedule to fuel up your vehicles. Then, when your drivers return to get back on the road, they will find fully-fueled vehicles. It couldn’t be easier for your team.
By choosing fleet fueling, you can avoid onsite fuel storage or use of retail fueling stations, allowing you to locate your fleet’s home base without worrying about proximity to fuel pumps or environmental tank regulations.